Your pets' are part of your family and you want them to have the best quality of life. Laser therapy has many benefits for your pet. Your pet will not feel any discomfort during treatments. Many times with laser therapy, pain medications can be reduced or completely eliminated. Laser therapy has been used for over 30 years to successfully treat conditions in humans and is extremely safe. Laser therapy can help achieve that goal.
Conditions that can be improved with laser therapy include:
- Acute & Chronic Pain
- Back Injuries
- Cystitis (bladder infections)
- Degenerative Joint Disease
- Hip Dysplasia
- Inflammation & Edema
- Insect Bites/Stings
- Lick Granulomas
- Numerous Skin Conditions
- Otitis (ear infections & inflammation)
- Post Surgical Pain Relief & Increased Healing Time
- Sprains & Strains
- Wound Healing
- ...And much more!
What advantages does Laser Therapy have over other forms of therapy?
- Does not require the use of drugs or surgery
- Fewer side effects and risks compared to oral medications
- Quick and convenient
- No patient sedation and minimal restraint required
- Immediate results: Most treated pets feel better in 12 to 24 hours
- Studies show that it is equal to or more effective than other forms of physical therapy
- Speeds the healing process
We are pleased to offer this exciting benefit for your pet. Call our office for more information or to schedule a complimentary laser treatment for your pet.